Link to our website

Link to our website
Go to Website

19 May 2013

Mid May Muster 2013


OK I was a little bit out in my weather predictions.
 But it WAS cold, however the wind was a bit stronger than I anticipated, never-the-less I believe that all attendees had a good time, flew quite a lot, (I will put together a quick video in the next coming days or weeks) and as there were no crashes, then it WAS a GOOD DAY.
The pictures are just to show the range of models which were present.
 The local newspaper sent a photographer along and so we should get some coverage there, which will be very nice, after the good promotion in last Mondays "Advertiser".

 Attendance by members of the public was good despite the weather and I believe that all who came, enjoyed the flying. A few guys stayed all day.




 Note the name on this very nice large P51 Mustang from Wayne and Lucas of Addies Hobbies.
 Interesting artwork.
 Most unusual, P82 Twin Mustang, a really good performer.


Well that's the lot until next year.